Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hafiz AF7 is the Malay Voice of Ben10


Lucien Harrington, Vice President, Branding and Communications, Turner Entertainment Networks Asia, Inc. says: “We are thrilled to feature Hafiz AF7 as the Bahasa Malaysia voice of Ben Tennyson in Ben 10 Alien Swarm.”

He also explained that with Hafiz’s voice, “Cartoon Network will be extending the incredible Ben 10 experience to even more kids and families.”

In tune with the worldwide premiere of Ben 10 Alien Swarm, a live-action movie based on the adventures of Ben 10, who can morph into 10 different types of aliens, Malaysia will be premiering its own version.

In this outing, Ben is requested to help Elena, a mysterious lady from his past, uncover an alien threat to the world, leading to the suspicion of his friends.

Over 60 million households across Asia will be invited to host their own Ben 10 premiere parties on November 28 th- with a little help from Ben 10’s Alien Swarm premium party kits, which are available at http://www.cartoonnetworkasia.com/ for Malaysia.

Ben 10 Alien Swarm, the latest movie from Cartoon Network’s hit series, premiering on Saturday, November 28, 2009 at 6:00pm, will now be dubbed in Bahasa Malaysia.

The voice of Ben is none other than Akademi Fantasia 7 champion, Mohd. Hafiz Mohd. Suip (Hafiz AF7).

This will be the first time Cartoon Network has a singing sensation from Malaysia to dub its characters’ voices.

Says Hafiz: “I was crazily excited to get the offer to voice Ben, as I used to watch the show with my nephew. I have been following Ben’s achievements since he was 10 years old.”

“I did my research on the Internet to see how its like to become an alien. I also played the Ben 10 video game and put on the Ben 10 jacket, so I could feel like him,” said Hafiz further.

It is Hafiz’s first time dubbing, and he says that it is a great experience to add while being in the entertainment industry.“I was told that I was chosen because of my attitude towards work, which resembled Ben’s passion towards his own mission.”“I like Ben cause he’s so cool, he never panics,” says Hafiz.

1 comment:

Kak Amoi said...

do ur best... mencuba sesuatu yang baru adalah satu cabaran.. so..try ur best...

Related Posts with Thumbnails